Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Craft Group

We are so excited to have a craft group!  We are going to be making some super cute things.  This group will start in October.  We will be meeting on the 15th at 7pm in a location that has not yet been choosen (we'll let you know as soon as we find out :)  ).  We are going to be having 2 super cute and super easy crafts.  They will make great Christmas gifts!  It takes a really long time to order them so we wanted to give you a preview of what they are.  We will have a display of them as soon a we get them.  We will need orders by September 23rd  (I am sorry, it just takes so long to process and ship).  I will need a payment in order to hold your kits. 

   
Cost:
Temple boy block: $7.00
Temple girl block:$7.00
Countdown Christmas blocks: $11.50
Additional supplies:  You can use your own scrapbook paper to customize the temple blocks to the person you are giving it to.  

3 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I just need t test the comments and thougth I would say something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I want to do one of the temple boy blocks. I also just wanted to test the comments. hehe The blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete